Patabamba to Uchuy Qosqo 5D / 4N
View Full Itinerary
Highlight: hearth breaking views of the sacred valley, amazing landscapes, and the Inca trail visit weaving communities sleep at family houses and get to experience and Andean life
Location: Cusco, Lamay, Chinchero, Huayllabamba.
Duration: 5 days.
Level: Moderate to challenging
Adventure Rating: A very good alternative to the typical treks.
Departure Dates: Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date you decide. Minimum group size 2 maximum 12 people.
Combos & Upgrades: Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount on your trek price.
We pick you up from your hotel to go to Tambomachay 20 on our private transport,We begin the trek, the first part we will ascend steeple from where will have spectacular views over Cusco from up above then a gentle ascend with huge open views of the Andes, also will pass by Yanacocha and Qoricocha alpine lagoons, huge pastures areas where llamas graze and local communities have potato fields. After lunch, we continue the hike passing by Qoriqocha lake, in the afternoon we will descend to Patabamba which is a weaving community. Where we will past our first night in a family house and enjoy meals prepared by a local family of Patabamba.
after our Andean breakfast we will start hiking through the village after 30 minutes we will have a heart breaking views of a mayor part of the sacred valley surrounding a mountain where you walk like in a balcony observing the Sacred Valley and its towns from up above, on the way we will past Siwa community and Pucamarka from where we will start to hike down through an amazing gorge with heart breaking views by where the Incas built spectacular trail demonstrating their skills of engineering on this little valley with special microclimates and diversity of flora and fauna, after about 2 hours of hiking down we will arrive to Ochuyqosqo and explore this spectacular ruins before to go to the second family house where we will past the night.
Early in the morning we take our second Andean breakfast before to continue our steep ascend through a nice valley by the original Inca Trail to the high pass where we will have a break with stunning views, them will start to descent to Tauqa and Cuper Community with a nice view of Piuray Lake. We will past the night on another family House with special location and view of the lake.
After our delicious breakfast we will take a local taxi to take us to Chincheros from where we will start to descent towards Urquillos In to the sacred valley by very important Inca trail, where you will get to see how the ecosystems changes in the Andes of Peru geography that makes to Peru very reach on diversity, on this part of the Trails we will Get to see and enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature in the water falls of Pocpoc.
Arriving to Urquillos in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, our private transport will drive us to Ollantaytambo from where we will take our train to Machu Picchu Town where you will get your accommodation in a nice confortable 3 start hotel, and take a proper warm shower and get ready for our celebratory dinner In ne od the best restaurants Of Aguas Calientes like Indio Feliz
after our delicious and nutritious breakfast will go to the bus station to take the bus to Machu Picchu sanctuary where you have a guided tour through the different sectors of the citadel that lasts around 2.5 hours where your guide will explain you the significant of amazing Machu Picchu through the mystery of Machu Picchu. After you’re finished we will go back by bus to Machu Picchu Town for our last meal wich is a buffet lunch to celebrate the end of our adventure before to take our train back to Ollantaytambo and from here our private transportation will drive us back to Cusco.
- Private transportation Cusco to Tambomachay (day1), Cuper to Chincheros and Urquillos to Ollantaytambo(day4)
- 3 nights of family accommodation at the communities
- All Meals during the trek
- Entrance fee to Uchuyqosqo
- Round trip train Ollanta to Machu Picchu town (day 4to go day 5 to back)
- 1 night 3 start hotel in Aguas calientes (acomodation is in double rooms if you wish to have a single room there is an extra cost)
- Round trip bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas calientes
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Private transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco (day 5)
- Horses to carry 7 kilos of luggage per person that needs to be in a duffle bag
- Meals during the trek. If you are vegetarian please let us know when you reserve the trek
- Expert bilingual guide in English, Spanish and Quechua
- Boiled water is provided during the trek
- First aid kit
- 1celebratory Dinner in Indio Feliz restaurant in Aguas calientes
- Buffet lunch on last day
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
What Is Not Included?
- Breakfast first day (day 1) and the dinner last day (day 5)
- Hotels and food in Cusco
- Medical insurance
- Sleeping bag
- Walking sticks.
- Chocolate bars, dried fruit, other snacks
- Back pack ($15 if you want to rent one)
- Alcoholic drinks, laundry and any other personal expenses
- Gratuities for the (guides, horsemen, cooks, etc)
When to book a trek: trek permits are not required for this trek. Departure dates depend on availability of the group.
Group size: minimum 03 people, typical group size 7 – 8 people, maximum 12 people.
Hiking time will depend on the group progress and the guide can change the itinerary depending on the group progress.
Our program is subject to change because of the weather conditions or any other unexpected circumstances.
- A duffle bag to transport your belongings
- Sleeping bag
- Hiking boots, strong footwear
- Trekking poles
- Layers for variable temperatures, especially at night
- Wool socks and woolen hat for cold nights (-3 -5 c)
- T-shirts and trekking pants that zip off to short pants for a confortable day hike
- Flash light or torch and batteries
- Camera and extra batteries (batteries are consumed rapidly under cold conditions)
- Sun block, sunglasses, and hat to protect you from the sun
- Personal medical kit
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Toiletries, toilet paper, small towel
- Two liter water bottle: disposable bottle are not recommended
- Original passport
- Extra money for drinks, tips, souvenirs etc. (soles or dollars) and emergency money
- Bathing suits optional
- Thermal rest inflatable mattress
- Snacks, biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, fruit, etc.
|PATABAMBA UCHUYQOSQO TO MACHU PICCCHU 5D/4N|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|
|$1390||$ 1,190.00||$1090||$999||$ 910.00|