Mystical Path of the Incas 2D/1N
«Join Alternative Inca Trails and enjoy unforgetable experience in the andes.»
Mystical Path of the Incas 2D
>> View Full Itinerary
Highlight : The massive views, landscape, and the Inca trail. No tourists in the area.
Location : Cusco city and the immediate area.
Duration : Two days.
Level : Easy
Adventure Rating : A good alternative to the typical tourist circuit.
Departure Dates : Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date you decide. Upto 12 people.
Combos&Upgrades : Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount off your trek price.
We will go from Cusco to the Punacancha community to see their daily activities during the rainy season such as the planting of various produce. In the dry season we will make watia. Wathia is a traditional way to cook using a small, clay mounded oven that is heated for one hour with a fire inside. Then, we will take out the brush from the fire and put the potatoes, beans, oqa, and sweet potatoes from the highlands and smash the clay around them and let them cook buried in the earth. The result is wathia. After lunch we will hike to reach Huanacaury and then hike down approximately one hour to the campsite.
We will continue hiking down the Inca Trail remembering that people were traditionally going and coming between this sacred Mountain and the main sacred city of Cusco as pilgrims. Also along the way your Tour Guide will explain the traditional uses of medicinal plants. Finally we get to one of the neighborhoods of Cusco from where you will take transportation to back to your hotel.
- tents and mattresses.
- Lunch, and Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
- Transport Cusco to Punacancha (day 1) Agua Buena neighborhood to your hotel (day 2).
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Expert cook.
What Is Not Included?
- Sleeping bag.
- Water, Extra snacks, chocolate, alcoholic drinks.
When to book a trek: trek permissions are not required for this trek. Departure dates depend on availability of the group.
Group size: minimum 3 people, typical group size 7 – 8 people, maximum 12
- Sleeping bag.
- Hiking boots, strong footwear.
- Flash light or torch and batteries.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Sun block or hat to protect you from the sun, sunglasses.
- Personal medical kit.
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Two liter water bottle: disposable bottles are not recommended.
- Extra money for drinks, tips, souvenirs etc. (soles or dollars) emergency money.
- Inflatable mattress.
- Snacks, biscuits, energy bar, chocolate, fruit, etc..
|PRICES 2018 MYSTICAL PATH OF THE INCAS 2D/1N|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|