Mystical Path of the Incas 1D
View Full Itinerary
Highlight: The massive views, landscape, and the Inca trail. No tourists in the area.
Location: Cusco city and the immediate area.
Duration: One full day.
Adventure Rating: A good alternative to the typical tourist circuit.
Departure Dates: Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date you decide. Upto 12 people.
Combos & Upgrades: Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount off your trek price.
We take private transportation from Cusco to Huanacaury, one of the first sacred mountains and important Huaca of the Incas (sacred place). Arriving close to the base of Huanacaury, it is an approximately 1 hour hike up to reach the top of this Sacred Mountain from where you have incredible views of the surrounding areas and Cusco City. Only in the dry season will you have the possibility to see the most important regional sacred mountains of the Cusco region (Salqantay and Ausangate). After enjoying the views you start to hike down the first trail that the Incas used to get to and from the city of Cusco. Along the way you will learn about medicinal plants that are traditionally used here.
Hike Duration: (8 – 9 hours)
- Box Lunch, snacks
- Transport Cusco to and from Punacancha, Agua Buena neighborhood to your hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
What Is Not Included?
- Water, Extra snacks, chocolate, alcoholic drinks
When to book a trek: trek permits are not required for this trek. Departure dates depend on availability of the group.
Group size: minimum 2 people, typical group size 7 – 8 people, maximum 12
SUGGESTION OF WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE.
- Hiking boots, strong footwear
- Camera and extra batteries
- Sun block or hat to protect you from the sun, sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Toilet paper, small towel
- Two liter water bottle: disposable bottles are not recommended
- Extra money for drinks, tips, souvenirs etc. (soles or dollars) emergency money
- Snacks, biscuits, energy bar, chocolate, fruit, etc.
|PRICES 2018 MYSTICAL PATH OF THE INCAS 1D|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|