Machu Picchu 2D
MACHUPICCHU 2 DAYS
View Full Itinerary
Highlight: Machu Picchu which involves the sacredness of this special geographical and spiritual place that keeps the essence of the Inca civilization.
Location: Machu Picchu district in Urubamba province.
Duration: 2 day
Adventure Rating: Machu Picchu is one of our wonders that everyone likes to go ones in a life time.
Departure Dates: Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date that suits you.
Combos & Upgrades: Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount off your trekking price.
Day 1. – Depending on our itinerary we will pick you up from the hotel to drive you to Ollantaytambo train station, to take our train to Alguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town), where we will get our accommodation in a confortable hotel and be ready for the next and special day on Machu Picchu.
Day 2. – After getting our delicious and nutritious breakfast Early in morning we will head to the bus station to take the bus for about 25 minutes to Machu Picchu for a guided tour of the Sacred City for 2 hours by our knowledgeable guide that will leads us through, explaining the significance of the various structures and the theories behind Machu Picchu’s purpose and construction methods. Then everybody will have a free time to hike Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain independently (any of this hikes is subject to availability which should be booked ahead of time, and the cost to hike any of this mountains is additional 10 dollars per person).
Later in the afternoon we catch the tourist train to Ollantaytambo for 1.5 hours and from there take the bus to Cusco or your hotel,
- Visiting time on Machu Picchu is 2hours but it will depend how the group goes and the guide can change thinks depending on the progress of the group.
- Our program is subject to change, because of the weather conditions or any other unexpected circumstances.
- Round trip private transportation from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station – to your hotel
- Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu town – to Ollantaytambo
- One night hotel in Aguas Calientes (breakfast included in 3 start hotel),the accommodation is in a double rooms, if someone would like to have an private room there will be an extra cost for it.
- Round trip Bus tickets from Aguas calientes to Machu Picchu – to Aguas Calientes
- Celebratory dinner in Aguas Calientes
- Dinner on day 1
- Lunch on day 2
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide to visit Machu Picchu
What Is Not Included?
- Water bottle
Thinks you should bring
- Original passport
- A light day bag pack to carry your staff
- Money to buy some handicraft or weavings, tips, (soles and dollars)
- Rain poncho
- Hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and sunglasses
The season in the Andes is very changeable, you can experience in one day all the seasons. So you should be prepared for any eventuality.
|PRICES 2018 MACHU PICCHU 2D|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|