Mirador del Condor Chonta 1D
View full Itinerary
Highlight: the Andean condors the biggest bird of world which are a unique place to see then and part of Apurimac Canyon and the amazing formation of the Andes.
Location: Chonta community in Limatambo.
Duration: 1 day
Level: easy and Moderate
Adventure Rating: a beautiful alternative to Colca canyon and off to the beaten tracks to a traditional day hikes.
Departure Dates. Any day with 2 people. We offer affordable price for two people so that you can leave any day that sweets you.
Combos & Upgrades: combine one of our trekking adventure to enrich your experience in Peru and get discount off the second tour you buy.
In the morning we pick you up on our private transportation to go Chonta community on a 4 hours driving, on the way we are going to have a spectacular views of the Andes and picturesque villages or communities that are headed to the world in to the Andes, the simple and the traditional way of living of Peruvian indigenous people. Having to visit Chonta community and appreciate the surrounding views ad appreciate Apu salkantay wich can be observe just when it is open, we will start to hike for about 2 hours to the point from where we will admire the majestic flights of the Andean Condors on their natural life and feel the spirit of living in the Andes. After admiring the condor we head back to take our transportation back to Cusco, we will be arriving to Cusco by 10 PM approximately.
- Walking time on the area will really depend on the progress of our group, and the guide can change the itinerary depending on the group progress
- Our program is subject to change, because of the weather conditions or any other unexpected circumstances.
- Professional tour guide
- Collection from your Hotel
- Private transportation
- Box lunch
What’s is not included
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees to the community
Thinks you should bring
- A light day bag pack to carry your staff
- Money for tips, entrance fee.
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- The season in the Andes is very changeable, you can experience in one day all the seasons. So you should be prepared for any eventuality.
|PRICES 2018 MIRADOR DEL CONDOR CHONTA 1D|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|