Machupicchu Citadel & Machupicchu Mountain 2D
MACHUPICCHU & MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN
View Full Itinerary
Highlight: Machu Picchu sacred city, Machu Picchu Mountain with spectacular and fascinating views.
Location: Machu Picchu district in Urubamba province.
Duration: 2 day
Level: Easy to moderate
Adventure Rating: Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain is one of our wonders that everyone likes to go ones in a life time.
Departure Dates: Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date that suits you.
Combos & Upgrades: Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount off your trekking price.
Train Options: expedition: the cheapest option, but still a comfortable train of getting Machu Picchu.
Vistadome: this train is faster and has snack service, has good views because has bigger windows, and more comfortable experience to travel Machu Picchu
Day 1. – We will pick you up from the hotel to drive you to Ollantaytambo train station, to take our train through the magnificent canyon of Vilcanota along the Vilcanota river or Willcamayu, arriving Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) you will be assisted by the representative of the hotel to check in your hotel and be ready for the next and special day on Machu Picchu. (On the train you can only take a maximum 8 kilos or 17 pounds of luggage),
Day 2. – After getting our delicious and nutritious breakfast Early in morning we will head to the bus station to take one of the first busses for about 25 minutes to Machu Picchu for a guided tour of the Sacred City for 3 hours by our knowledgeable guide that will leads us through, explaining the significance of the various structures and the theories behind Machu Picchu’s purpose and construction methods. Then then we will go to the entrance point of Machu Picchu Mountain and sing in to start our 3 to 4 hours hike approx. round trip, reaching the top we will enjoy the spectacular and fascinating unique views all around, (to hikes Machu Picchu Mountain is subject to availability which should be booked ahead of time, and this permit have to be arranged at the time of booking)
Later in the afternoon we catch the tourist trains to Ollantaytambo for 1.5 hours and from there we will take our private transport to Cusco or your hotel,
- Visiting time on Machu Picchu is 3hours but it will depend how the group goes and the guide can change thinks depending on the progress of the group.
- Our program is subject to change, because of the weather conditions or any other unexpected circumstances.
- Round trip private transportation from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station – to your hotel
- Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu town – to Ollantaytambo (economic service of Inca Rail or expedition of Peru Rail)
- One night 3 start hotel in Aguas Calientes (breakfast included at the hotel),the accommodation is in a double rooms, single accommodation is additional US$60
- Round trip Bus tickets from Aguas calientes to Machu Picchu – to Aguas Calientes
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu Mountain
- Professional tour guide to visit Machu Picchu
- Dinner in one of the best restaurants (day 1), (Indio Feliz)
- Buffet lunch (day 2)
What Is Not Included?
- Water bottle
- Tips for the Guide
(The discounts are not cumulative)
- Students: US$ 20.00 (students require the Isic or a valid International Student Identity Card and must be under 25 years old of age.). beware that youth Travel cards are not valid
- Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (till 15 years of age, passport copy must be provided for all bookings)
- Children: US$ 45.00 (till 10 years of age, passport copy is required for all bookings)
Thinks you should bring
- Original passport
- A light day bag pack to carry your staff
- Money to buy some handicraft or weavings, tips, (soles and dollars)
- Rain poncho
- Trekking shoes
- Hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and sunglasses
- The season in the Andes is very changeable, you can experience in one day all the seasons. So you should be prepared for any eventuality.
|PRICES 2018 MACHU PICCHU & MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN 2D|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|