Machu Picchu Full Day
View Full Itinerary
Highlight: Machu Picchu sacred city, Machu Picchu Mountain with spectacular and fascinating views.
Location: Machu Picchu district in Urubamba province.
Duration: 1 day
Adventure Rating: Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain is one of our wonders that everyone likes to go ones in a life time.
Departure Dates: Any day with two people. We offer affordably-priced tours for 2 people so that you can depart on the date that suits you.
Combos & Upgrades: Combine with one of our treks to explore more of Cusco and enrich your experience, and get a discount off your trekking price.
Train Options: expedition: the cheapest option, but still a comfortable train of getting Machu Picchu.
Vistadome: this train is faster and has snack service, has good views because has bigger windows, and more comfortable experience to travel Machu Picchu
Day 1. – We will pick you up very early in the morning depending for what time we fine the train available and our driver will drive us to Ollantaytambo from where we will take the train To Machu Picchu Town. Arriving There we will have our delicious and nutritious lunch Then we will head to the bus station to take the bus for about 25 minutes to Machu Picchu for a guided tour of the magnificent sacred City for 2.5 hours by our knowledgeable guide that will lead us through, explaining the significance of the various structures and the theories behind Machu Picchu’s purpose and construction methods. Then everybody will have a free time to hike Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain(to hike Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain you must book a separate permit months in advance) explore independently.
Later in the afternoon we catch the tourist train to Ollantaytambo for 1.5 hours and from there takes the bus to Cusco, to your hotel,
- Visiting time on Machu Picchu is 2.5 hours but it will depend how the group goes and the guide can change thinks depending on the progress of the group.
- Our program is subject to change, because of the weather conditions or any other unexpected circumstances.
- Round trip private transportation from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station – to your hotel
- Round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu town – to Ollantaytambo
- Round trip Bus tickets from Aguas calientes to Machu Picchu – to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide to visit Machu Picchu
- Celebratory lunch in one of the best places.
What Is Not Included?
- Water bottle
- Tips for the guide and driver.
(The discounts are not cumulative)
- Students: US$ 20.00 (students require the Isic or a valid International Student Identity Card and must be under 26 years old of age.). beware that youth Travel cards are not valid
- Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (till 15 years of age, passport copy must be provided for all bookings)
- Children: US$ 45.00 (till 10 years of age, passport copy is required for all bookings)
Thinks you should bring
- Original passport
- A light day bag pack to carry your staff
- Money to buy some handicraft or weavings, tips, (soles and dollars)
- Rain poncho
- Hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and sunglasses
- The season in the Andes is very changeable, you can experience in one day all the seasons. So you should be prepared for any eventuality.
|PRICES 2018 MACHU PICCHU 1D|
|# OF PEOPLE|
|2||3||4 – 5||6 – 7||8 + more|
|PRICES IN USD (per person)|